1. Place your boneless, skinless chicken breast in a shallow dish and add in your Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, olive oil and Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original.
2. Let everything marinate for three hours.
3. Preheat your Grill to 400°F. If you’re using a gas grill, it should take 10-15 minutes for the grill to get to temp.
4. Sear your chicken on both sides, and place into your lower heat zones to resume cooking all the way through
5. Measure the temperature. Once the chicken has come to 165°F, it is done.
6. Season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste.