Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.
1. In a small bowl, mix Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, sour cream, lime, garlic, cumin, and paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat your grill to 275°F.
3. Place the sausage on your grill directly over the fire and shut the lid. Cook time should be between 15-20 minutes. once fully cooked, set aside.
4. Bring grill temp to 375°F.
5. Skewer shrimp, season with Head Country Championship Seasoning and sear shrimp, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
6. Slice the sausage and add to skewers with the shrimp.
7. Plate with your dipping sauce, serve and enjoy!