Thomas, the creator of grub.on.the.joe, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with apple habanero sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.
2 Pork Tenderloins
Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original
Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original
1 large cherry wood chunk
1. Bring grill up to temp to 250°F.
2. Rub both pieces of pork down with Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original. You can use olive oil or mustard as a binder.
3. Mix 1 cup of Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce and 2 tablespoons of peach preserves.
4. Place the cherry wood chunk on the coals, then place the pork, offset from the coals, on the grill.
5. Smoke the pork until the internal temp reaches 130F° (roughly 1/2 hour), then glaze and place on the grill over direct heat.
6. Pull off once internal temp reaches 140F° in the center.
7. Rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.