An extension of Samantha and her wildly effervescent lifestyle, Go French Yourself features entertaining tips, recipes, stylist how-to’s, travel guides and stories of her every day life. A natural foodie by heart, but also a girl constantly on the go… she loves sharing easy practical recipes that anyone can make! Simple and delicious is the motto here.
1. Cook sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot or in the oven.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and chicken breasts.
3. Cover with a lid and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken breasts halfway through.
4. Once chicken is completely cooked, shred with a fork and add BBQ sauce. Stir until combined.
5. Serve BBQ chicken in cooked sweet potatoes with diced red onion, salt, pepper, and cilantro