Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.
1. In a bowl mix ground beef, corned beef, Guinness, and head country Original dry rub.
2. Form two patties, then place the cheese in-between the two patties and shape the burger.
3. Fire up the grill and bring to temp – internal temp of grill should be between 275°-300° F.
4. Place burgers on the grill, off set from the fire for about 10 minutes with lid closed, then directly over the fire for 2.5 minutes each side.
5. Add another slice of cheese before removing them from heat.
6. While burgers are finishing, place buns on the grill to lightly toast.
7. Once burgers are done, spread mustard on to buns, add burger, then top with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce and sauerkraut.